Welcome! Creative Counseling Connections specializes in working with FAMILIES, CHILDREN, ADULTS AND COUPLES for the treatment of:
- communication, conflict resolution and relational concerns
- alternative (non-medicinal) treatment of ADHD
- adoption/attachment issues
- grief and loss
- biofeedback training for stress and handling emotions
- divorce adjustment for children and co-parenting
About Sara Parrish-Rodriguez, LCSW-C:
As an independently licensed clinical social worker, I enjoy using my training and experience in therapy to serve others. I am not the typical therapist depicted on TV who simply nods her head and asks “how does that feel?” I believe it is my job not only to create a safe place where you can feel heard and understood, but to send you out the door with skills you or your child can use in your daily lives.
As a believer, I am able and happy to include spirituality as a part of this journey, upon request.
It is my goal that healing, connection and hope grow as a result of our time together. Please feel free to visit the rest of my website for more details.
Sara Rodriguez, LCSW-C